Location: HQ, Ithaca NY
Position: Full Time/Part-Time
Title: Support and Operations Specialist
The industry leading online grocery shopping platform for mobile and web, Rosie launched in July 2013 and today enables customers to shop online from their favorite local stores for same-day delivery or in-store pickup. Rosie partners with leading local retailers and their wholesalers to provide e-commerce, delivery opportunities, omni-channel marketing and deep data services. IBM selected Rosie as the Top Startup in North America in its 2014 IBM Smartcamp Competition.
The role of the Support and Operations Specialist is to provide outstanding support to further enable the company's rapid expansion. You will be working closely with our Retail Partners and Customers on a daily basis. Fully understanding the Rosie products and how it relates to our clients, is essential in mastering this role.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers/retailers/corporate partners
(problem solving, answering questions,communication, and redirect as needed) via phone and email.
- Thorough knowledge of Rosie products and Applications so that you can help customers through the features and processes.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer platforms with speed and accuracy.
- Identify problems and escalate to higher level of Technical Support.
- Identify key areas of improvement for software provided to our customers and clients.
- Analyze and recommend key solutions to help decrease the frequency of customer support instances.
- Create and document resources for our customers and internal users.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Must possess good oral and written communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Computer literacy is strongly recommended.
- Works well individually and in group projects.
- Must enjoy problem solving and constantly strive for improvement.
- Ability to use multiple platforms for internal communication.
- Previous use of JIRA, Confluence, Zendesk, Slack. (Not required).
Please submit a cover letter not exceeding seven sentences along with your resume.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly