Location: HQ, Ithaca NY
Position: Full Time (Temporary)
Title: Support and Operations Specialist
The role of the Support and Operations Specialist is to provide outstanding support to further enable the company's rapid expansion. You will be working closely with our retailer partners and customers on a daily basis. Fully understanding the Rosie platform and how it relates to our clients, is essential in mastering this role.
You're qualified if you have
- Good oral and written communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Computer literacy is strongly recommended.
- Work well individually and in group projects.
- Enjoy problem solving and constantly strive for improvement.
- Ability to use multiple platforms for internal communication.
- Your own computer and a strong home internet connection (for when remote work is required)
You're extra awesome if you have:
- Previous use of JIRA, Confluence, Zendesk, Slack. (Not required).
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!